From deluxe talking dolls and plush that light up, to LED color-changing headphones, to novelty items such as scented pens, the imaginative Inside Out collection brings to life the unique and dynamic emotions starring in the film: Joy, Sadness, Anger, Disgust and Fear. To celebrate self-expression, UGG® is launching a capsule collection off 11 playful footwear styles for tweens featuring youthful prints and design elements. Disney Publishing Worldwide (DPW) is also supporting the theatrical debut with a program that features apps and story books.
“Inside Out’s eclectic cast inspired a whimsical product line that is full of personality and captures the wide spectrum of emotions that guide our lives,” said Josh Silverman, executive vice president of global licensing, Disney Consumer Products. “Whether it’s through bold and colorful apparel and accessories or interactive toys and books, there’s an opportunity for fans of all ages to celebrate individuality and embrace their own dynamic emotions.”
Inside Out products are available now at mass and specialty retailers nationwide, Disney Store locations and DisneyStore.com. DisneyStore.com also offers a Personalized Shop that allows fans to personalize a variety of items, from tech accessories and school supplies to apparel and party invitations, with their favorite characters from the movie.
Highlights from the product line include:
Figures, Plush & Playsets
- Inside Out Character Figures by TOMY ($8.99 each): Each light-up figure inspired by the five emotions comes with its own “Memory Sphere” that holds Riley’s memories.
- Inside Out Deluxe Talking Dolls by Disney Store ($19.95 each): Press each doll’s hand to see its face light up and hear unique phrases, plus you can create your own “memory ball” that opens up to enable you to insert your own moments.
- Inside Out Headquarters Playset by TOMY ($39.99): Recreate how Riley’s emotions help or work to guide her by storing “Memory Spheres” in her long term memory and using the mini console to project them on the Screen of Consciousness.
- Inside Out Tsum Tsum Collection by Disney Store ($4.95 each): Now you can collect Anger, Sadness, Joy, Disgust, Fear and Bing Bong in soft and stackable mini size!
- Inside Out Footwear by UGG ($69.95-144.95 each): The emotions of Inside Out come to life with bold colors and sweet embellishments that celebrate a rainbow of emotions on boots, slip-ons and sneakers.
- Inside Out Caps by Concept One ($12.99 each): Top off your ensemble and show your emotions with these playful flat brimmed hats.
- Inside Out Sock Set by Disney Store ($16.95): You’ll feel Joy from head to toe with this set of six pairs of crew socks featuring each emotion from the film. Wear a pair or mix and match different colored socks to match your emotions.
- Inside Out Reversible Bag and Journal by Disney Store ($26.95, $16.95): Turn your emotions “inside out” with this reversible bag and externalize that internal dialogue with the matching spiral-bound journal.
- Inside Out iPhone 5/5S Case by Disney Store ($19.95): Dial up your emotions with a clear case that comes with five interchangeable designs featuring Joy, Anger, Sadness, Disgust and Fear.
- Inside Out Scented Pens by Scentco, Inc. ($3.99 each): These pens have scented vents on the sides to release sweet scents for the senses, with each emotion featuring its own unique scent.
- Inside Out LED Color-Changing Headphones by KIDdesigns, Inc. ($34.99): Tune in to your emotions with headphones that feature four different light-up color modes.
- Inside Out Bed Set and Window Drapes by Jay Franco ($19.88-199.99): Brighten up your room with bold, vibrant colored bedroom accessories.
- Inside Out Pillow Buddies by Jay Franco ($31.92 each): After a day full of adventures, cuddle up with your favorite emotion for sweet dreams.
- Inside Out Alarm Clock by MZB ($19.99): Greet the day with a colorful wake-up call from Joy, Sadness and Disgust with a light-up alarm clock.
- Inside Out: Box of Mixed Emotions by DPW ($12.99): Dive inside Riley’s mind and get to know the emotions that know her best with five fun storybooks, each devoted to a different emotion.
- Inside Out: Storybook Deluxe by DPW: Journey through the retelling of Inside Out by interacting with the five emotions and create “Memory Spheres” with your own pictures, videos and voice!
- Disney Color and Play by DPW: Create, color, play and animate your favorite Inside Out emotions with unlimited combinations of tools, colors, patterns, stickers and more!
- Inside Out Publishing Program by Random House ($5.99-9.99): Take a closer peek and explore inside the human mind with levered readers and novels, novelty and activity books, as well as e-books.
Do you ever look at someone and wonder what is going on inside their head? Disney•Pixar’s original new film “Inside Out” ventures inside the mind to find out.
Based in Headquarters, the control center inside 11-year-old Riley’s mind, five Emotions are hard at work, led by lighthearted optimist Joy (voice of Amy Poehler), whose mission is to make sure Riley stays happy. Fear (voice of Bill Hader) heads up safety, Anger (voice of Lewis Black) ensures all is fair and Disgust (voice of Mindy Kaling) prevents Riley from getting poisoned—both physically and socially. Sadness (voice of Phyllis Smith) isn’t exactly sure what her role is, and frankly, neither is anyone else.
When Riley's family relocates to a scary new city, the Emotions are on the job, eager to help guide her through the difficult transition. But when Joy and Sadness are inadvertently swept into the far reaches of Riley’s mind—taking some of her core memories with them—Fear, Anger and Disgust are left reluctantly in charge. Joy and Sadness must venture through unfamiliar places—Long Term Memory, Imagination Land, Abstract Thought and Dream Productions—in a desperate effort to get back to Headquarters, and Riley.
Directed by Academy Award® winner Pete Docter ("Monsters, Inc.", "Up"), produced by Jonas Rivera, p.g.a. ("Up") and featuring an original score by Michael Giacchino ("The Incredibles," "Ratatouille," "Up"), Disney•Pixar's "Inside Out" opens in theaters on June 19, 2015.
About Disney Consumer Products
Disney Consumer Products (DCP) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) that delivers innovative and engaging product experiences across thousands of categories from toys and apparel to books and fine art. As the world's largest licensor, DCP inspires the imaginations of people around the world by bringing the magic of Disney into consumers' homes with products they can enjoy year-round. DCP is comprised of three business units: Licensing, Publishing and Disney Store. The Licensing business is aligned around five strategic brand priorities: Disney Media, Classics & Entertainment, Disney & Pixar Animation Studios, Disney Princess & Disney Fairies, Lucasfilm and Marvel. Disney Publishing Worldwide (DPW) is the world's largest publisher of children's books, magazines, and apps, igniting imagination through storytelling in ever-inventive ways. DPW creates and publishes books, magazines, eBooks and apps both vertically in-house and through an extensive worldwide licensing structure. DPW is also committed to the educational development of children around the world through Disney Learning, which includes our flagship learning brand, Disney Imagicademy, as well as Disney English and other Disney-themed learning products. The Disney Store retail chain operates across North America, Europe and Japan with more than 350 stores worldwide and is known for providing consumers with high-quality, unique products. Disney Store operates ecommerce channels in nine countries, which can be found here. For more information, please visit Disney Consumer Products www.DisneyConsumerProducts.com.