- The Boathouse - It's a new restaurant. There is waterfront dining. And there are Amphicar rides (that is land and water) that look like classic old cars from the 1930s, 1940s, and 1950s. What more could a dad ask for?
- Planet Hollywood - Is Dad into movies? Get a family photo taken on the red carpet and bask in the scenery at this dining location.
- Splitsville Dining Room - Do you have a laidback dad who just wants to do a little bowling with his family? Stop in for something to eat before or after you bowl.
- T-REX Restaurant - Got a family full of boys or a science fanatic dad? Dad might enjoy some Dino-mite dishes and meteor showers at this restaurant.
- Crossroads at House of Blues - Get a taste of some Southern flavors here. Think: jambalaya, pulled pork, and meatloaf wrapped with bacon.
Sunday, June 21, 2015
Five Downtown Disney Restaurants to Try for Father's Day
At Disney World and not sure where to take Dad tonight? Here are five Downtown Disney restaurants to try.